Glenridge Pool open from May 24 through September 1, 2014
GATE Key Required to enter the poolhouse. Replacement gate keys are available for $25 from Janet Martin, email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of operation:
Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (NEW EARLIER OPEN TIME)
Monday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
*On days when Forsyth County public schools are in session, the pool will be open from 4:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. (Fridays until 9PM)
School days are weekdays before June 7th and starting after August 27th.
Dates are subject to change due to school calendar changes due to inclement weather.
Please Note the following:
The pool times will not be effected on Memorial & Labor Day.
Pool Phone Number: 765-3252
Glenridge Shelter Rules
~2012 Summer Season~
1. No trespassing after dark.
2. No motor vehicles past the parking lot.
3. No glass containers.
4. No animals allowed (Shelters,Pool, or Playground)
5. No skateboarding or in-line skating.
6. No smoking (Shelters, Pool, or Playground)
7. Use the area with caution and at your own risk.
8. Please leave the area cleaner than you find it. Please place shelter area trash in the trash containers and replace the trash can bags (extra bags are available from the lifeguards). Remove full trash bags from shelter area. Life guards will indicate a place for filled garbage bags (for timely garbage day pick-up.) Do not leave water balloons on the ground.
9. Shelters are reserved to residents on a first come first serve basis through the neighborhood website.
1. If you are planning a pool party, You must contact the lifeguard/pool manager, at 765-3252 to notify the lifeguard staff of your event (even if you plan to have less than 20 swimmers).
2. If you are having 20 or more people for a pool party, you must notify the lifeguard at least one week in advance and fill out the appropriate form. The lifeguard will schedule extra lifeguards if they are needed. If an extra guard is needed, your expense will be $20 or $30* per lifeguard hour.