Glenridge Pool Season Opens May 24, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.!
A gate key is required to enter the pool; to receive your gate key, please review the pool rules, complete this form and email it to [email protected]. These were included in the 2019 annual meeting packet.
Hours of operation:
Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Monday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
*On days when Forsyth County public schools are in session, the pool will be open from 4:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. (Fridays until 9 p.m.).
Thanks to Jessica Wells for leading the Glenridge Gators Swim Team this year!
Swim Team Practice:
May 28 - June 11: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m, M-F
June 12 - July 12: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (No afternoon practices on Fridays during this date range; no practice on July 4.)
During practices, a lane will be available for lap swimming and the shallow (baby) area will be open.
Home Meets: Thursday, June 13, Tuesday, June 25 and Tuesday, July 9. (pool closes at 4 p.m. on these dates).
The Gators will hold their end-of-season party on Sunday, July 14 at 3 p.m.
Pool phone number: 336-765-3252
Glenridge Shelter Rules
1. No trespassing after dark.
2. No motor vehicles past the parking lot.
3. No glass containers.
4. No pets allowed (Shelters,Pool, or Playground)
5. No skateboarding or in-line skating.
6. No smoking (Shelters, Pool, or Playground)
7. Use the area with caution and at your own risk.
8. Please leave the area cleaner than you find it. Please place shelter area trash in the trash containers and replace the trash can bags (extra bags are available from the lifeguards). Remove full trash bags from shelter area. Lifeguards will indicate a place for filled garbage bags (for timely garbage day pick-up.) Do not leave water balloons on the ground.
9. Shelters are reserved to residents on a first come first serve basis through the neighborhood website. Please note that shelters may not be reserved during holiday weekends during the pool season.
10. Bounce houses and rebounding inflatable devices are prohibited on pool and shelter grounds.
1. If you are planning a pool party, you must contact the lifeguard/pool manager, at 336-765-3252 to notify the lifeguard staff of your event (even if you plan to have fewer than 20 swimmers).
2. If you are having 20 or more people for a pool party, you must notify the lifeguard at least one week in advance and fill out the appropriate form from Aquatech. The lifeguard will schedule extra lifeguards if they are needed. If an extra guard is needed, Aquatech will let you know your cost for additional lifeguard(s).