Glenridge Shelter Rules
Due to Covid-19 guidelines, shelter reservations are not being accepted until further notice (last updated 6.10.20)
The playground is closed until public playgrounds reopen.
1. No trespassing after dark.
2. No motor vehicles past the parking lot.
3. No glass containers.
4. No pets allowed (Shelters, Pool, or Playground)
5. No skateboarding or in-line skating.
6. No smoking (Shelters, Pool, or Playground)
7. Use the area with caution and at your own risk.
8. Please leave the area cleaner than you find it. Please place shelter area trash in the trash containers and replace the trash can bags (extra bags are available from the lifeguards). Remove full trash bags from shelter area. Lifeguards will indicate a place for filled garbage bags (for timely garbage day pick-up.) Do not leave water balloons on the ground.
9. Shelters are reserved to residents on a first come first serve basis through the neighborhood website. Please note that shelters may not be reserved during holiday weekends during the pool season.
10. Bounce houses and rebounding inflatable devices are prohibited on pool and shelter grounds.
Due to Covid-19 guidelines, private party pool reservations are not being accepted until further notice (last updated 6.10.20)
1. If you are planning a pool party, you must contact the lifeguard/pool manager, at 336-765-3252 to notify the lifeguard staff of your event (even if you plan to have fewer than 20 swimmers).
2. If you are having 20 or more people for a pool party, you must notify the lifeguard at least one week in advance and fill out the appropriate form from Aquatech. The lifeguard will schedule extra lifeguards if they are needed. If an extra guard is needed, Aquatech will let you know your cost for additional lifeguard(s).