Glenridge Pool Season Opens May 25, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.!
A gate key is required to enter the pool. Guests must be accompanied by their resident host at all times.
Hours of operation:
Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Monday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
*On days when Forsyth County public schools are in session, the pool will be open from 4:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. (Fridays until 9 p.m.). The last day of school is Monday, June 11; school resumes on Monday, August 27.
Swim team practices will begin on Tuesday, May 29. The team will have afternoon practices only until June 11; morning and afternoon practices will begin on June 12.
The pool will be closed in the evenings for the following home meets:
Thursday, June 21
Thursday, June 28
Tuesday, July 10
Pool phone number: 336-765-3252
Glenridge Shelter Rules
1. No trespassing after dark.
2. No motor vehicles past the parking lot.
3. No glass containers.
4. No pets allowed (Shelters,Pool, or Playground)
5. No skateboarding or in-line skating.
6. No smoking (Shelters, Pool, or Playground)
7. Use the area with caution and at your own risk.
8. Please leave the area cleaner than you find it. Please place shelter area trash in the trash containers and replace the trash can bags (extra bags are available from the lifeguards). Remove full trash bags from shelter area. Lifeguards will indicate a place for filled garbage bags (for timely garbage day pick-up.) Do not leave water balloons on the ground.
9. Shelters are reserved to residents on a first come first serve basis through the neighborhood website.
1. If you are planning a pool party, You must contact the lifeguard/pool manager, at 336.765.3252 to notify the lifeguard staff of your event (even if you plan to have fewer than 20 swimmers).
2. If you are having 20 or more people for a pool party, you must notify the lifeguard at least one week in advance and fill out the appropriate form. The lifeguard will schedule extra lifeguards if they are needed. If an extra guard is needed, your expense will be $20 or $30* per lifeguard hour.